Photographers who want to learn how to tell a story with their images.
- Learning to evaluate the image potential of a subject.
- Looking at different ways to structure a photographic story.
- Developing criteria for image editing.
- Improving technical concepts related to photo report (gear, light measuring, flash…)
- Working on a personal project during the course
(Barcelona, 1964). Studied photography at the IEFC. He works as a freelance photographer and he is also a photo editor for Trail magazine. He teaches photography in Barcelona. His personal work is focused on people in their environments and has been exhibited in several galleries in Barcelona.
- Narrative structures
- Viability and production of a subject
- Aesthetical proposals
- Gear & technique
- Photo reportage history and evolution
- Review and comment other photographers’ work
- Review and comment students’ work
- Street photography (practice)
- Lessons: 30 hours (3 hours per week)
- Schedule: Thursday, 16-19 h
- Price: 365 € (IEFC Students // Affiliates UPIFC // Partners AFPE: 330 €)
* In case of not reaching the minimum number of registrations, the course will be canceled and the money will be refunded.